20091010: One more batch started and now 9 kids were learning

A new batch with three students started on 10th Saturday and for those students I taught the basics of using a computer. For the other two batches I revised the lessons of previous class first and then new things. Naveen who is an older boy from that home is helping me to conduct the classes. I asked him to take care of the students' to practice the lessons all the other days.

The students were not well in typing. So to make them learn typing in an easy and interesting way I had to find some typing tutor software or games that can help them improve their typing skills.

Moreover I want every student to be happy while learning and therefore I'm not pressuring them to learn fast. I spend more time on chatting with them, so that I can know their interests. All the students took photographs and they learned more on using the camera.



push_img1push4
push_img1push_img1

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful...I am eager to see what each and everyone of this child can do....It would be good if i can see the picture or work that any child has done in photoshop....

    ReplyDelete